Thursday 4 September 2008

Pitie Thrusday

Gosh, having a boring thrusday at skool. The day seems to passed by very fast examination just around the corner, but i still dreamin?

Set down my heavy beg, settle down everything i need and then start to puttin pressure on comin exam to push myself, cant believe myself that lesson haven started and i'm sittin there and doin my math aiks...

Suppose to have a talk about EST on today, but the exam marker(somehow i dono who give this talk) seems to be as busy as other teacher, so changed to "Motivitive?" by mr.chelle...Started to walk inside and it feel new to me because our skool hall had just renovated, but still not satisfed if there is a aircorn would be nicer^^

After i settle down on my seat, SHE sat infornt of me
and i felt a bit depressed out of a sudden. Nelson you will get better in time....Somehow i really agree with mr.chelle advises or his story its very right...hmm here is some examples:

"My dear son get 6A's on his exam, i really proud of you son."

"Me and my wife's exam result+ together cant even more than 6a's"

"But still there is some other parent said 'you see what you get,
your cousin can even do better than this' "

"next time they do this to you can try to tell your mom
'how many A's you get?' "

Lols quite funny but really some other parents just too over pressure own children, why not teach them in the right way, you want your son to be a better man/woman then you are please do not take them to compare with other, everyone made to be not the same....

After all SHE infornt of me, keep talkin talkin talkin...and good to boys, spyin on someone infornt(dono), touch her hair, made me feel so unconfortable...because i still care bout it?but she act like nothing happened, and like i'm stranger? Gosh izzit it too far? we got nothing left..only i treat her as friend who will ask how are you at the first...So cruel(prove that if i'm wrong)

Back to class i sittin down and continue my math until i felt tired because some appearances made me depressed whole day at skool. Then i bolo my friend's phone to listen to song and sleep on my books, but somehow my classmate share her food with me so good, don't misunderstand i don't share saliva with girl, i respect them. Nothing special happened after then...i was alone alone for whole day in class.

Back then i was home settle down with a nice shower and smsed my bestiest ,sittin here to blog myself up. Havin a tuition later at 4.3 don know that how bored it would be later, Gosh.

Learned : I still not fully recorved. I still concerned. Home sweet home.



1 comment:

  1. life is a wonderful thing if you stop worrying.

    That's what i can say to you about ur studies and ur concern over 'SHE' coz u worried too much.

    ReplyDelete