Friday 5 September 2008

Moment at at nic's house

It's late night right now, but still sittin here bloggin. I not goin to skool tomorrow, and now at nicholas's place.

Still not sleep because wanted to study later, thanks to PSP i wont be bored when i'm at rest. My goodness i cant stand my friend talkin in phone, it just not the same as how he was lols, vanished la nic...Creep me out nya...

Whole night sittin there playin at psp while he doin things at his own comp...luckily i was safely arrived at nic's house, u see his drivin in fast speed at this wet situation, freek me out...but its better then non-wet day ,not really too fast just to keep at constant speed >< PHEWWW....

Gona continue my studies, nic is just a pig who sleep first with the herrrrrrmmm...phewww sound, ROLF

No comments:

Post a Comment