Sunday 28 September 2008

Boring boring boring

lulz i'm pretty disastrous on makin decision to go any place in kuching,
btw kuching IS SMALL

Nothing much just sittin here alone again,
wel sorrie for not updatin ma blog,
kinda blank at topics to write on i guess...
Spm nearly impact with us now,
Would it be easy?
I don't fink sooo....
Come'on we just ended our TRIAL
Study mood?[sigh]
The trial overall was okay,
but pretty wasted my overnight study...
Instead of wasted
I did work hard for it i guess...
blame me for havin last minute study as well

It was bored out here!
Seriously!

I guess this end here,
Hope u'all did prepare well on ur expected A's on spm
God bless u'all
But lets not put lotsa faith in me,
I might disappoint you...

Before i go,
want to congratulations to JOY's sister and her brother in law as well

End by,
niaosuan

1 comment:

  1. Trial, not trail. trail has a different meaning. trail means a mark or a series of signs or objects left behind by the passage of someone or something.

    ReplyDelete