Thursday 18 December 2008

These days

Obviously, time flies. My days had been so hectic, had a part time since last week, physically slightly fatigued, exaggerate. Could i just have much leisure instead? So much but a prob done by colleague, i mean head, shame on your.... She's so Hot'n Cold just to get the voucher worth RM400 uh? It just gives negative impact throu my dear...
I was so depressed watching over couples couples couples..blame throu everything i touched, tremble! Flashback keeps me down, don't spiralling around anymore flashback, it just not meant to be. Miss my friends miss my space yet a wonder of rejoiced at work. It was satisfaction throu, HEll YEAH!!
Yea, met with Joy n Jacq at spring and some friends throu, we're working in the same ROOF people!
A short crap ended. Next post regarding the Mass Corrossion II, until then. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment