Wednesday 10 December 2008

I've had This Sense Before

It has being single for such a long time since i got dumped by her...it's not really that bad being a single, i can do what i want and woke up late everyday. But sometimes i found myself pathetic, my sad phone doesn't get any smsed from anybody, no call in, no ringtones. but anyway that doesn't bother me so much about, and i live how i wanted.

After i settle with her, i found out that i've changed. Turn out to be in inmature for long before, but now i've awaken. As if she come back and beg for me, i wont take any advance for sure. I looked at girls, i go everyway without any blockage. I'm carefree, save myself from nonsense thought, save myself from unworthly person. I take my life much more lighter, take everything easy as possible. I'm not like last time, checking my phone like every 30sec, now i can leave my phone at house as well. I speak out loud as no one can blame or control me. I was kinda inmature before, maybe course i was so dependent loh, crazy thoughts came along, thinking that "will she leave me". Now i save myself from unnecesary pain, i can treat that i never knew this chick before. I wont be gloomy and i will be stronger. Time goes on, and doesn't wait for me. I've to move on without unworthly person.

Now i've to prepare myself, i need to work, so until next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment