Thursday 27 November 2008

Happiness brought sadness

Today is the day,
It's sufficient happy day yet someone's having dilemma.
I'm sorry to hear that,
Condolence regards to Her passed away dad,
yet this impact warned her that she must be strong,
hope that she wont get insomnia course things would not turn back.

[Tragedy]
Well, in other hand.
Spm ended so unexpected,
l've seen alot and i did changed,
l would take any halt towards aging process,
and i know this is just the start of my life,
Ever since once l had lost all interest in lifes,
when i got dumped and vain through,
i vows to myself i wont again.
Here i would say,
i look down to her,
She keeps her word 'u kill me, u mentally killed me',
well what's more to hear this sarcasm or mocking at me,
I won't invi on promblems yet i wont give a damn,
lf this keeps happen and wont give a forgive,
l'll just never know you before.
But now we are spread in line,
we walk our path just forget the past.

[Celebration]
A goodbye to my friends,
teachers, the guidance on my education,
teachers the official of the SPMexamination,
thanks for the broadcastor,
your cute and hope you get what i told you about map in kenya.
Walked out the door,
Is like i can do what ever i like...
&&
we have this egg wars II on beng beng,
course once in egg wars I i'm the victim aiks...!
This is it walked out the skool door and never turn back and look like a stone or cried abit,
Not!
I moved with a good tune & complexion.

Lets put and end,
Condolence again to my friend,
l'm sorry to hear that.
A happy to your life,
Fanny Law.


Love,
Niaosuan

No comments:

Post a Comment