Wednesday 26 November 2008

Finally

Well..What?!
I know...i know...
I keep my blog dead for long,
l put my blog to grave,
I just finish my spm exam
I'm far too busy alright yet i'm not lazy,
I had indulged myself through.
*sigh* not really

[Through exam]
I was like kinda mental ill that time,
l got this crazy thought that unavoidable,
Cant sleep like usual okay...
Impatient and keep blaming myself throu not doing well.

[Fast forward]
Untill today,
l get to rest,
to walk futher through? i guess
l can say its over,
l don't need get lodged in youth cell,
l guess it's coming to an end,
we'll going to freak out! Ah....
Rock'N roll..

[Futhermore]
I did promiss i will post up my hongkong trip right?
Yea i hear it,
First,
My two adorable cousin was following us.
Envy them,
they get chance to disney land at age like this...

let me intro, Dexter at front Joey at back. In KIA

It was a burden,
course we didn't get to enjoy much,
they are small we need to take twice care,
well since they were adorable,
we'll let them join us, hah...
our trip was kinda busy,
sometimes we got lodged between them,
but was a experience indeed..

Humty sat and fall


Satisfied?
Honestly i didn't received full album.
This is covered for you guys,
concerned on this trip?
so stay tune...



Enthusiasm,
Niaosuan

No comments:

Post a Comment