Sunday 22 June 2008

Unexpected case

Do you believe that spec would be stolen?!I couldn't accept this reason but it just happento me last week, and i was scold but i know it's my wrong i just happen last Friday, i was trying to take a nap at class while teacher not in and i was hearing a MP3, and sudden the bell 'Rang' i just very rush and keep my stuff and mistaken my spec. I realized it after 10sec in length from my class and i quickly ran into the class, trust me it's not glorious at all, find everywhere every corner every desk, and i lost it =< So that's terrifying, because at the same time my mood was very very down, back home after i was wishing that someone could be kind pick it up for me, tell me that 'U may need this' i no need explaination or sorry just give it back because it's my mom 'blood money?'
Unexpected case happen, Monday, there is no one return it to me and i said to myself it's too late to apologize, orh gosh! Home sweet home, my mom just stress back from work and the result is spec lost, and she said "I don wanna buy you a new one just think what you did!!" and we didn't talk for quite few days
Finally today, she bring me to Hopoh and brought me whole new, cheap, spec and i choose the one with overall plastic spec =>
Happy Ending
I've learnt: Beware of theif even spec is the item they want, keep it save =>

My new spec=>

1 comment:

  1. what u need to learn is to take care of ur every belonging and mind where they are. do u know y ur mom din't talk to u for a few days? because u dono how to appreciate things that's given by someone else. and YES, anything can be stolen in public places such as School and coffee shops.

    ReplyDelete