Saturday 28 June 2008

My bro had left kuching

Haiz, today me and family sending my big bro to airport flight on 8in the morning...He's been selected by UTM in Johor to continue his studies. It was quite sad when he leave and leave me alone here in one roof no one quarrel with me, share a computer and one line, sleep in bed beside mine, do look at the channel he switched on the tv always, buy things to eat, drive me to where i wanted, i don't know this weird feeling but its crazy through, i have no idea i would feel that i because i quarrel lot with him but i still miss him right now. Too late, i have no camera cannot get a shoot before he leaves SHIT. Blame on it....
Do i have the feel of quarrel with him when his back?Do we talk alot again his going to study there for 3.5years and is more then enough for me to do many things to show him when his back, but our relationship is not close anymore...

Message:
Take care, blessed you and your education, keep in touch frequently, come back and quarrel with me as soon as posible=>
I miss You
lil Bro,
Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment