Sunday 27 April 2008

My class C

Has been years i study in class C remember since i was form2, class C is my class until now, 2008. Unfortunately I'm going to graduate from SMK Kuching Town No.1 this year, itz hurt.... Through gossip, playing around, crapping, fooling, laughing, shouting, discussing, hardworking, hate each other..i been all this since form4 to form5, the only picture i can get is this
I'm ugly...click to see it in large size

look different with some other people pose

Upper:
Jason
Nelson
Wui Yong
Stanley
Zhi Han
Boon Poh
Chee Liang
Shao Min
Choon Po
Kwang Wei
Heng Chiat

Middle:
Yue Li
Pai Ying
Nyan nyan
alexis
Sheila
Pei Ying
Li Jun
Shuan Ting
HuiNa
Karen
Si Chang

Lower:
Ting Ting
Catherine
Ying Ting
Amy
Yi Pei
Pn.Chai Chai Sia(teacher)
Jia Han
Chiu Hang
Shuan Wei
Gerald
Boon Liang
Kenny

I'm going to miss u guys very much, so i leave those picture here for you to download or in case i lost my file and i lost my memories..PROUD TO BE CLASS C but not science stream

2 comments:

  1. haiy astill got uglier ppl in ur class and in teh world la.... y not confident at urself one eh. As long as ur gf thins u r handsome enough la... if bokasi ppl like me, ckc or other ppl think u r ugly, doesnt matter one ler XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. together almost 1 year half still doesn't know how to spell our classmates' name.you memang boh xim lah !

    ReplyDelete